When we don't have to reinvent the wheel, the wheel helps get us further. At Shield IS, that is our approach to utilizing established best-practice frameworks in restructuring your organization and business processes to help advance your corporate agenda.
Best Practice Standards, categorized into:
- International Standards: e.g., International Standards Organization/International Electrotechnical Commission (ISO/IEC), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- National Standards: e.g., National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Capability Maturity Model Institute (CMMI)
- Industry Standards: e.g., Health Information Trust Alliance (HiTrust), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Public Health Accreditation Board (PHAB)
Additionally, we are also aware that there are peculiar instances where custom management systems have to be developed.
Custom Management System Frameworks, categorized into:
- Proprietary: Created from the ground up following our proven PAVE™ Methodology
- Derived: Created from a combination of standards or modifications to an existing standard